Ordinary business visa is issued to citizens of Hungary, other states and stateless persons for entering the Russian Federation for business purposes (seminars, conferences, meetings with business partners, negotiations).
It is issued based on an invitation issued by the General Administration for Migration issues of the Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs (Russian MIA), the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation (Russian MFA) or based on a written request from an organization.
It can be single- or double-entry valid for up to 90 days, or multiple-entry valid for up to 1 year (except if otherwise provided in an international agreement of the Russian Federation).
The period of stay in the Russian Federation with an ordinary multiple-entry business visa may not exceed 90 days for each 180 days period.
In order to apply for a common single-, double- or multiple-entry business visa the following must be submitted:
- The invitation for an entry to the Russian Federation:
1.1. The invitation for an entry to the Russian Federation issued by the Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs;
1.2. The Russian Federation Ministry of the Foreign Affairs decision to issue a visa;
1.3. A written request of a host organization or institution;
- Passport with no less than 2 empty pages for visas, valid for 6 months from the visa expiry date;
- Visa application form filled in on the website visa.kdmid.ru, printed and signed personally by the applicant;
- Color photograph 3.5 x 4.5 cm taken against a light background with a clear full face frontal view without tinted glasses or a head wear (except for religious or national head coverings that are also present in the applicant's passport photograph). At the Russian contact center you can opt for the additional Express Photo service;
- Medical insurance policy valid on the territory of the Russian Federation and during the validity period of the visa, except for the mutual insurance cases.
Consulate institution reserves a right to request additional documents for visa processing, invite for an interview or extend the duration of a visa processing.
If you are not a citizen of Hungary, you must also submit:
A permit for a continuous stay in Hungary for more than 90 days for citizens of the following countries: Albania, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Egypt, India, Ireland, Macedonia, Mexico, New Zealand, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Venezuela.
According to the national legislation of Hungary, a residence permit issued based on a corresponding visa serves as a document based on which a foreign citizen may continuously stay in the country for more than 90 days.
- Hungary Permanent Resident Card for the citizens of the following countries: Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Chad, China, DPRK, Ethiopia, Georgia, Iraq, Libya, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Rwanda, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Syria.
For the citizens of Hungary and the European Union
All fees can be paid only by BANK CARD (cash is not accepted).
||Service fee (incl. VAT)
|Single-, double-, multi-entry visa
|4-20 business days
||12600 HUF||10500 HUF||+5400 HUF|
|1-3 business days (only by invitation from the MIA)
||25200 HUF||10500 HUF||+5400 HUF|
*Approximate dates from the moment the documents are delivered to the Consular department. The final term of visa processing depends on the type of invitation and is determined by the Consular department on the basis of international agreements of the Russian Federation.
If you are a stateless person or are not a citizen of Hungary or the European Union, please check the fee of your visa with the call center operator.
Visa processing fees and time schedules for the citizens of other countries and persons without citizenship are calculated according to “Consular fees of the consular institutions of the Russian Federation”.
Transfer or restoration of a visa regardless of citizenship
|Consular fee||Service fee (incl. VAT)
|11 025 HUF||10500 HUF|
Before submitting the documents for a transfer or a restoration of a visa, please consult a call-center operator regarding the procedure, documents list and the period of a consideration.
Filling in the Russian visa application form
The application form for a Russian visa should be filled in online on the website of the Consular Department of the Russian Foreign Ministry: https://visa.kdmid.ru.
At your request we can fill in the application form for you at the contact center.
This is a paid additional service that costs 1800 HUF for each page of the application form.
A separate application form must be filled in for each applicant.
We would like to inform you that at the Russian visa application centers you can opt for the following additional (paid) services:
- Visa application form filling;
- Photocopying / printing out of documents;
- Express photos;
- Submitting applications by mail;
- Courier delivery of processed applications;
- SMS text message notifications;
- Urgent submission.